Warwickshire - Up to £29.65/hr Ltd Co. - Type: Contract - Duration: 20 Weeks
Customer Ref: 29543
Our premium brand Automotive client is currently recruiting for the following role:
This exciting new role, based within the cross-functional Motion Control Systems team, will work with a number of client System teams including ADAS, Chassis and Powertrain to help deliver a strategic new technology. The role will focus initially on developing the control system and software interface specifications through a Model Based Design process. You would be responsible for the design and test of your allocated domain working with a small and highly technical systems team working to a research based process. This team works across functional and organisational boundaries to deliver technologies that link and integrate control systems across the vehicle.
3 Key Skills:
- Model Based Control System Design & Test (Matlab/Simulink)
- Hardware in the Loop (HIL) ECU control System/Interface testing
- IBM DOORS Requirement definition & test
- Failure Model Analysis (FMEA or equiv).
- Matlab/Simulink control system Model Based Design & Test.
- DOORS Requirements Definition & Management.
- Full UK Driving License.
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.