Warwickshire - Up to £25/hr Ltd Co. - Type: Contract - Duration: 65 Weeks
Customer Ref: 34648
Our premium brand Automotive client is currently recruiting for the following role:
- Project status, Whole VDS Vehicle delivery planning activities, set up of intranet site to accept signals integration
- GPDR 2018 Regulation compliance
- Data protection - security, data handling, personnel, privacy statements and policies
- Data types you can capture per market - In-market regulations
- Pre-delivery inspection compliance
- User HMI legal text.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Project Management skills, Prince2, APMP,MBA
- Project Management tools: Full stack Microsoft office, Powerpoint presentations, technical papers
- Google docs, APi's
- Data Protection regulations for EU GDPR and RoW
- Project Managment skills - Prince2, APMP
- BSc. or higher Engineering Degree in Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, or computer systems, Law LLB
- Awareness / Experience of working with system design where connected devices are involved, meaning understanding how a device can communicate with a cloud as well as presentation on e.g. a mobile app
- Awareness of connectivity technologies 3G/LTE, Wi-Fi, BLE, GNSS, Ethernet, CAN, Android
- Awareness of 'big data' related to Telematics, Autonomy, Mobility, Data analytics and Connected Services
- Knowledge of legal requirements for any data captured from the vehicle and sent to offboard server.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills for programme, project reviews
- Awareness of agile s.w programmes delivery
- Previous experience or knowledge of document assembly software is desired but not required.
- Fluency in languages spoken in any of our international NSC's would be highly desirable.
- Good Understanding of EU regulation GDPR
- Understanding of RoW Data Protection regulation
- Ability to provide written and oral interpretation of highly specialized terms and data, and ability to present this data to others with different levels of expertise.
- Demonstrated analytic agility and delivery.
- Awareness Infotainment / ADAS / Electrical / Connected Car / Telematics.
- White Papers on data management future of big data, data security, data handling, data protection within and external to automotive industry
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.