Warwickshire - Up to £13/hr Ltd Co. - Type: Contract - Duration: 43 Weeks
Customer Ref: 35433
Our premium brand Automotive client is currently recruiting for the following role:
Special Vehicle Operations.
- As a Technical Analyst within the client's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) Division you will be responsible for a variety of technically biased tasks, working to support engineers and managers.
- You will need to work with personnel from other departments and functions within the client, and possibly with external companies. Technical Analysts work within the engineering teams, assisting with issue management, programme management and prototype build support.
3 Key Skills:
1) Knowledge of general engineering principles relevant to the design, development, testing and manufacture of technically engineered products.
2) Working knowledge of systems and tools used to develop engineering solutions eg CAD, CAE, FMEA, DFA.
3) Ability to form good working relationships with internal and external facing teams
- Knowledge of the design and development of new automotive products.
- Working knowledge of project planning tools eg MS Project Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes, particularly tooling methods and lead-times. - Good working knowledge of materials used in modern vehicles ( eg. plastics, metals, composites and paint).
- It is anticipated candidates will be educated to Degree Level in a relevant engineering or science based subject, or HNC/ HND with significant experience. - Knowledge of product development systems used in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of quality tools used in industrial applications eg. DVP, FMEA, DFA,
- Robustness Knowledge of issue tracking and release systems eg. BOM, AIMS, WERS Knowledge of vehicle homologation requirements.
Additional Information :
- Knowledge of client's systems and processes (RMDV, PCDS)
- Candidates must be flexible, and capable of, supporting business activities at other client sites, although the role will be Warwickshire based
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.