Warwickshire - Up to £31.38/hr Ltd Co. - Type: Contract - Duration: 20 Weeks
Customer Ref: 36339
Our premium brand Automotive client is currently recruiting for the following role:
To be embedded in the Chassis Steering systems power pack team with responsibility for the delivery of steering systems Electronic hardware and software across one or more client Vehicle programs. To evaluate the technical delivery in close co-operation with the supplier and client system interfaces, and to develop the commodity plan and ensure delivery to required quality, cost and time. To test the steering systems in the car, and provide detailed engineering feedback to the supplier and other departments. To debug and work with the SIL, VIL and HIL EPAS teams in problem diagnostics and resolution.
- Experience with the design and delivery of complex Systems, including Hardware, or Software, or a mechanical solution
- Planning, co-ordination with suppliers, delivery and reporting of technical deliverables to support a Project Cycle Plan
- Communication system protocols
Excellent English language communication written and oral required
- Proven experience in the delivery of an: electronic, software or mechanical module which involved working with other cross discipline engineers.
- Strong organisational, project management and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- A passion for continuous technical improvement and can demonstrate this
- A resilient and enthusiastic person who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- An effective team player, actively develops and supports team members
- Full UK driving licence
- Vehicle diagnostics or experience with using diagnostic equipment
- Detailed debugging and creating solutions to complex problems
- A passion for the automotive industry and the potential of automotive technology
- Design, development, testing and introduction of Electric Powered Steering Systems front and rear
- Experience with any of the following tools: Vector Canalyser/Canape/Canoe, RMDV, DOORS, Diagnostic tools, OEM software update tools
- Degree qualified with a Engineering related subject
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.