Warwickshire - Up to £30/hr Ltd Co. - Type: Contract
Customer Ref: ELE059
Our client who is an iconic luxury sports car manufacturer, is currently recruiting for the following role:
EE Systems Engineer to work on a Variety of hardware and software based control Systems.
System requirements definition, Functional specification, On Board Diagnostic, simulation, systems integration, system validation and verification.
- Use architecture input to define technical requirements for system Design.
- Supplier management, test and validation.
- Produce validation Plans and Provide Verification.
- Produce system requirements for system/sub- systems.
- Produce System Boundary diagrams.
- Produce Input and output requirements for ECU’s.
- Produce Signal requirements.
- Produce and author Diagnostic Requirements and creation of subs system repair.
- Lead Fault/Product Investigation on electrical systems.
- Develop Engineering tools to validate systems.
- Manage Supplier Software reviews and Process.
- Responsible for System FMEA.
- Produce and author functional Safety Requirements/Goals.
- Produce Technical specifications/Requirements.
- Start Authority.
- Electronic Steering Column lock.
- Brake Control Module (BCM) and Sensor Clusters.
- Adaptive damping.
- Electronic Park Brake.
- Steering ECU.
- Roll Control.
The post holder will undertake other duties as may be required to achieve the Company’s objectives, commensurate with the grading of the post.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent Qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Automotive Electronics related design or test work.
- Extensive Experience and development of Chassis Control or ADAS systems.
- Working knowledge of Relevant Regulations and approvals.
- Project managed a Hardware and Software project.
- Extensive experience of vehicle diagnostics, Developing, authoring, validation
- Experience of applying Functional Safety Standards and authoring Functional Safety documents.
- Experience of Software development, Software testing techniques, Configuration Management
- Can use Vehicle Network Tools to analyse Vehicle data bus. (CANalyser/CANoe)
- Use and adapt vehicle diagnostic tool.
- Be able to obtain electrical traces for analysis.
- In Depth knowledge of FMEA/FTA Hazard analysis.
- Review and Conduct Software assurance reviews.
A successful candidate must hit the ground running with a well established team under significant daily pressure of work. The candidate must show strong character attributes as well as the necessary knowledge and experience above. The best candidate will be open-minded and lateral thinking in the face of stiff timing and product targets. The candidate must be proactive and trust their initiative using minimum supervision to produce practical solutions.
Must have a clean and valid driving license.
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.