Our prestige engineering client is currently recruiting for the following role:
PLM Trainer Manufacturing - Remote Working / Warwickshire - Up to £370 /Day (Outside IR35) - 6 Months contract
This role falls within the deployment element of Manufacturing PLM and is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption of a class leading manufacturing process programme, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the initiative. The team combines process, business change and training expertise to deliver a high-quality end user deployment experience. The trainer is responsible for the development, delivery and support of training for the Manufacturing Engineering tools (e.g. process creation, allocation. Line balancing, simulation etc.) used across the business.
- To develop and deliver process based training to business users efficiently and coherently
- To hold Webinars and drop in sessions to assist the users
- To provide at elbow support, especially post go live
- To provide end user support
- To write FAQs and update the training website with relevant information
Experience / Skills Required:
- Experience of training the Dassault toolset, Delmia in particular
- Experience of collaboration and cross functional team working
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- To set high standards for written materials and diligently follows them personally and holds others to account to achieve
- To support business initiatives utilizing Agile practices
- To critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- To liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams
- A relevant degree or equivalent working experience preferred
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence
The role will be Warwickshire based, but there will be a need to travel between each of the engineering and operational plant locations to meet with stakeholders and customers as required. From time to time, the role may require international travel to all client manufacturing locations.
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.