Our prestige engineering client is currently recruiting for the following role:
PLM Delivery Manager - Remote working / Warwick - £370/day (Outside IR35) - 6 Months contract (potential to extend)
The PLM Delivery Manager is responsible for managing and growing client's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) line of business with a major UK based automotive account. Delivery Management is a systematic approach that starts with the sales process, oversees the delivery of PLM project and service engagements and builds on the success of those engagements to grows client accounts on a continuous basis.
The Delivery Partner provides the link between the Sales and Delivery functions, leading and organising bid responses, building and guiding technical delivery teams to successfully deliver PLM projects and services and is responsible for the profitability of those projects.
- The PLM Delivery Manager works within the PLM Delivery organisation, with responsibility for working Sales and Delivery organisations to grow the PLM business at the clients they are responsible for.
- The Delivery manager will work with account managers, client managers, delivery heads and project managers to discover, define and realise PLM related solutions for the clients.
The PLM Delivery Manager is the primary point of contact for both the client and Sales account managers for all PLM project and service engagements at the client and is responsible for the success and operational management (scope, cost, schedule and resourcing) of those engagements.
- The Delivery Manager will lead local and offshore project teams to deliver quality PLM solutions, monitoring the project delivery status and being accountable for the project deliverable quality and project schedules.
- The Delivery Manager is expected to work independently with client business and IT representatives to identify and deliver PLM solutions that will bring benefit to clients.
Area of Responsibility
- Lead formal bid responses, including conducting workshops and technical discussions with the client, overseeing solution development and the creation of technical and commercial aspects of project and service proposals.
- Lead local and offshore delivery teams to turn proposals into reality
- Monitor project and service delivery status and be accountable for the project deliverable quality, schedules and profitability.
- Define and operate client engagement models to ensure that clients are up-to-date with project delivery status and that issues, risks, dependencies and changes are managed appropriately.
- Guide and mentor local and offshore PLM delivery teams to help build capability and skills and ensure client expectations and requirements are met.
- Identify potential new PLM solutions that will bring benefit to clients.
- Look for ways to improve PLM project profitability.
- Create and maintain project forecast to client Delivery Heads.
- Identify synergies across projects or services for ways to offer more value to the client or enhance efficiency of client services.
- Act as a ‘Services Architect’ to develop existing services or to create new lines of service.
- Work with the Sales team to develop client account budgets and strategies.
- Build trusted relationship with client executives and managers.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Must have demonstrable experience of delivering projects and/or services on one of more of Dassault Systèmes, Siemens or PTC’s PLM application suites.
- Must have consulting experience in the PLM domain with knowledge of pre-sales, business development and customer engagement.
- Extensive experience working with PLM in the Automotive.
- Proven ability to transform RFQs/RFPs into PLM functional solutions.
- Extensive project management experience the PLM domain.
- Experience of supervising and working with local and offshore development teams.
- Knowledge of multiple PLM functional areas such as Data Management, Project Management, Requirement Management, Manufacturing Data Management, Change Processes, Configuration Management etc.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to deliver with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.