Our prestige engineering client is currently recruiting for the following role:
DevOps Product Specialist Payroll T&A - Remote & Warwickshire - £Neg/day (Outside IR35) - 3 Months contract (potential for extension)
As a DevOps Product Specialist you will be responsible for the technical delivery (coding/configuration) and change management of a prioritised back log including legal and mandatory, business critical and continuous improvement initiatives for the Payroll and Time & Attendance space. This will include day-to-day operations such as supporting technical upgrades, maintenance, incident and problem resolution alongside supporting development of the long term strategic product roadmap in collaboration with our suppliers and technology partners. You’ll work within the Payroll and Time & Attendance IT team as part of the wider Corporate Services IT domain working closely with the Payroll & HR department and technical experts from the Enterprise IT teams such as Security, Infrastructure and Service Delivery. There will be a requirement to visit customer sites across the West Midlands, predominantly Solihull which is where the Payroll team are currently based and Coventry where IT is based.
Knowledge / Experience
- Ability to analyse trends in the market to inform IT and Business opinions and behaviour of the product(s).
- Continually gather and analyse industry / product data and business feedback to inform the evolution of the product development roadmap.
- Support the management of technology supply chains (performance, risk, finance, contracts, obligations, reporting, renewals, audit)
- Possesses strong analytical skills to make sense of complex and logical problems quickly.
- Knowledgeable about the Kronos/Zellis/ ResourceLink IT product(s) including development and configuration, its users and industry
- Clear communicator with stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge.
- Experience with modern DevOps including CI/CD tools and techniques
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative skills - being open to pair programming and working closely with engineers in cross functional teams
- Good automation skills, including experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Understand the business terminology to further advise performance and functional requirements and convert into technical architecture.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework as well as a high level of IT technical competence.
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.