Our prestige engineering client is currently recruiting for the following role:
Software Developer (C/C++) Linux - Remote working and Warwickshire - £275/day (Outside IR35) - 6 Months contract (potential to roll)
In the role as a Software Developer (C/C++) Linux / Cyber Security Engineer you’ll be responsible for the digital security of customer vehicles. You’ll contribute to the development of robust security solutions for real world deployment. As a member of an agile development squad, you will be part of a cross functional team working to develop secure, reusable software.
- Software Developer in C/C++ for Linux or similar operating systems;
- Delivering tasks from the squad’s backlog as agreed during planning;
- Work on software implementation and support others in their tasks where required;
- Undertake any other work as directed by line manager in connection with their job;
- Reviewing, organising and documenting software information.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar field;
- Experience with C/C++ in an embedded environment;
- Experience developing in Linux for POSIX OS targets (Linux, QNX, Android, etc.);
- Ability to produce timely, logical and concise work products;
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience embedded devices or related fields;
- Some security background (e.g cryptography, key management, firewall, software integrity, etc.);
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.