Our prestige engineering client is currently recruiting for the following role:
Product Owner (PLM) - Remote working and Warwickshire - £296/day (Inside IR35) - 6 Months contract (potential to roll)
The consultant will be placed as an Area Product Owner for the Test Management workstream (in JIRA and 3DExperience) area teams responsible for providing Test domain capabilities to achieve digital transformation and digital twin vision in the automotive industry, vendor coordination and production deployments support for the scrums teams delivering capabilities in Engineering-PLM.
- Own the vision, product backlog & roadmap for your area of the product and ensure it is always up to date
- Create, refine and prioritise the product backlog items in support of the agile principles of continuous value delivery, i.e. avoid waterfall-style deployments – delivering value to customer on a regular basis; deploying value every few weeks
- Host the following meetings.
* Customer & development team refinement sessions, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review
- Support in the following overall solution meetings:
* Pre- & Post-big room planning, cross area synchronisations
- Act as the bridge between the Product Area and the customer or customer representative
- Work with the development team to obtain a commitment to delivery goals and if they cannot be met to escalate impediments to leadership when those goals become endangered
- Accepts the work from the development team on behalf of the customer as long as the development meets the agreed acceptance criteria
- Balance the priorities of:
* Capability development,
* Defect resolution and,
* Continuous attention to technical excellence (continuous learning/removing technical debt) work through backlog capacity allocation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate working product to the customer and other relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrable evidence of agile requirements definition supporting continuous delivery, avoiding the traditional waterfall development approach
- Demonstrable experience of working in a scaled agile approach
- Demonstrable experience of relevant domain knowledge (Test Management)
- Demonstrable evidence of the ability to prioritise work based on value against effort
- Demonstrable evidence of negotiation skills when faced with multiple different customers’ perspectives
- Extensive knowledge of the Engineering business process
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.