Our prestige engineering client is currently recruiting for the following role:
Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Lead - Remote Working & Warwickshire - Up to £350/day (Outside IR35) - 6 Months contract (potential to roll)
A proactive professional is required with solid experience implementing DevOps CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) using various tools. The chosen candidate will contribute to software development, packaging and release management in a distributed hybrid cloud environment, enabling and enhancing CI/CD pipelines through codified configuration flow with immutable infrastructure. Also developing and enhancing platform security and security practices.
- Excellent experience in implementing DevOps CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) using various tools.
- Experience in software development / test / release engineering using agile methodologies
- Experience in software build automation scripting using languages such as python or bash
- Experience with source code management and version control systems eg. Git, GitHub, GitLab
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in Infrastructure / Configuration technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, Docker or similar
- Experience in Atlassian Agile Planning Tools JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills
- Experience creating Network Architecture Diagrams
Tools & Systems:
- Programming Languages: Python, Batch script, Shell script
- Tools: GIT, SVN, RTC, Jfrog, Postgres, Grafana, Docker
- Cloud: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), other cloud platform experience also considered
- Software Processes: Scrum / Agile, SDLC
- Contribute to the delivery of build best in class solutions, working alongside development, cloud and SRE teams in enabling automated enterprise level software build, test and release capabilities
- Contribute to continuous improvement driving efficiencies in delivering enhancements and technical debt management
- Collaborate across various technology disciplines and global teams including development, cloud operations and Site Reliability Engineering
- Contribute to planning, co-ordination and delivery through agile based processes and ceremonies
- Work closely with Product Owners, customers, front-end/ back-end development teams on issues related to design, requirements, when necessary to create software that is cohesive.
- Responsible for clear communication and delivery tracking of IT-supported capabilities
- Able to build infrastructural solutions and capture sufficient documentation to enable IT BAU integration
- Very capable at managing business relationships and multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Linux and Window administration
- Adhere to the defined DEV delivery process/ guidelines like Design & Development, Implementation, Change Management, productivity, and other application goals,
- To do Research & Development of new technologies as needed in order to meet business requirements
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.