Our prestige engineering client is currently recruiting for the following role:
Java Developer - Remote working / Warwick - Up to £275/day (Outside IR35) - 3-6 Months contract
The successful candidate will offer a proven track record in Java Development on significant programmes, used to working with internal stakeholders and external clients/suppliers on a technical level.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Java, EE, Java SE 1.6, STRUTS, SPRING, EJB, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JNI, Java Beans POJO, JSP, Java Scripts
- Expert knowledge in XML/XSLT, HTML and DHTML
- Expert knowledge of using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x, IBM Web Sphere Application Developer 5.x and Eclipse3.0 with JBOSS Test environment
- Extensive knowledge of LDAP, Java Authentication and Authorization Services (JAAS), Sun OpenSSO, Kerberos, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Secure Socket Layer(SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS) and industry standard two factor authentication using RSA
- MySQL / Oracle (or any RDMBS).
- Docker, Google Cloud Platform and Terraform (Any familiarity with those would be nice)
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.